HomeXpress Appraisal Policy
- HomeXpress Mortgage Corp follows all USPAP/regulatory appraisal statues
- Broker owned or operated Appraisal Management Companies (AMC) are not allowed
- Appraisals are valid up to 120 days from completion
- Appraisals older than 120 days will require a re- certification of value
- Appraisals older than 180 days are not valid and will not be accepted
- Appraisals can be ordered through any recognized appraisal review company (AMC) or through one of HomeXpress Mortgage Corps preferred nationwide appraisal review companies listed below. (follow the link to order your appraisal)
- For Non-QM products the appraisals are not required to be in HomeXpress Mortgage Corps name. All Jumbo Prime and QM products offered by HomeXpress will require the appraisal to be in the name of HomeXpress.
- Appraisals not completed by a recognized AMC are acceptable on an “exception” basis but will require additional desk and or field reviews
- HomeXpress Mortgage Corp. orders an appraisal review on each appraisal submitted. This review will consist of a standard appraisal review or an interior or exterior BPO.
- Appraisal reviews are ordered and reviewed before loan documents are drawn