[unordered_list style=”circle” animate=”no”]
- Fully completed broker application package including all required attachments.
- Be properly licensed and authorized within the state you operate in to originate and broker loans.
- Have been in business for at least two (2) years. In cases of newer firms, principals should have at least five (5) years’ experience in mortgage brokering or lending.
- Have a good reputation in the industry with proven references, a high level of professionalism and strong ethical standards.
- Be in good standing with all governmental licensing and revenue collection agencies and have a public record clear of any civil or criminal judgments. A Broker, whose firm has been suspended, or is currently under investigation by any agency, will not be approved.