Let Us Partner With You – Approvals In Less Than 24 Hours!
The broker approval process at HomeXpress Mortgage Corp. is handled “in house” by our broker approval desk. We consider all potential brokers to be future business partners so we carefully review each broker package to ensure it is complete and meets our minimum approval criteria. These minimum standards are listed below.
Broker Approval Criteria
- Fully completed broker application package including all required attachments.
- Be properly licensed and authorized within the state you operate in to originate and broker loans.
- Have been in business for at least two (2) years. In cases of newer firms, principals should have at least five (5) years’ experience in mortgage brokering or lending.
- Have a good reputation in the industry with proven references, a high level of professionalism and strong ethical standards.
- Be in good standing with all governmental licensing and revenue collection agencies and have a public record clear of any civil or criminal judgments. A Broker, whose firm has been suspended, or is currently under investigation by any agency, will not be approved.
Broker Approval Process
Once approved the broker is notified via e-mail and is given their unique broker approval number and system access code. The broker will also be contacted by the Account Executive and an orientation session will be planned to review all the HomeXpress systems and the loan submission procedures.
SPEED. EASE. CONVENIENCE.
HomeXpress Mortgage takes pride in providing top-notch service and finding the right solution quickly. We have over 60 account executives, who are experienced, knowledgeable, and responsive. Get in contact with us and experience why we’ve built a reputation for having the best service among bank statement mortgage lenders.
SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGY FOR LOAN BROKERS AND OFFICERS
Stay up to date on loan progress with the HomeXpress Broker Portal, which provides you alerts when loans hit major milestones along the way, such as when loans are assigned to underwriters. Our loan pricing engine will show you detailed pricing options on all products. Once a loan has been submitted with HomeXpress, you will have access to see loan conditions and loan clearances in real-time on the portal.
We work collectively with Loan Brokers and Loan Officers on a daily basis, helping structure loans and provide solutions for borrowers who have not found success through traditional lenders or government automated underwriting methods.