The broker approval process at HomeXpress Mortgage Corp. is handled “in house” by our broker approval desk. We consider all potential brokers to be future business partners so we carefully review each broker package to ensure it is complete and meets our minimum approval criteria. These minimum standards are listed below.
- Fully completed broker application package including all required attachments.
- Be properly licensed and authorized within the state you operate in to originate and broker loans.
- Have been in business for at least two (2) years. In cases of newer firms, principals should have at least five (5) years’ experience in mortgage brokering or lending.
- Have a good reputation in the industry with proven references, a high level of professionalism and strong ethical standards.
- Be in good standing with all governmental licensing and revenue collection agencies and have a public record clear of any civil or criminal judgments. A Broker, whose firm has been suspended, or is currently under investigation by any agency, will not be approved.