The broker approval process at HomeXpress Mortgage Corp. is handled “in house” by our broker approval desk. We consider all potential brokers to be future business partners so we carefully review each broker package to ensure it is complete and meets our minimum approval criteria. These minimum standards are listed below.
- Fully completed broker application package including all required attachments.
- Be properly licensed and authorized within the state you operate in to originate and broker loans.
- Have been in business for at least two (2) years. In cases of newer firms, principals should have at least five (5) years’ experience in mortgage brokering or lending.
- Have a good reputation in the industry with proven references, a high level of professionalism and strong ethical standards.
- Be in good standing with all governmental licensing and revenue collection agencies and have a public record clear of any civil or criminal judgments. A Broker, whose firm has been suspended, or is currently under investigation by any agency, will not be approved.
The broker approval process takes 1-2 business days.
Once approved the broker is notified via e-mail and is given their unique broker approval number and system access code. The broker will also be contacted by the Account Executive and an orientation session will be planned to review all the HomeXpress systems and the loan submission procedures.